i can watch but not take part where i end and where you start - an attempt to run a study blog

Monday, May 22

"Everybody sees themselves walkin' around with no one else"

Isnt that the truth?
At the end of the day, after all the friends we made and all the shoulders we rubbed, who's there beside you? You are.
I know Ive been hard on him before, and how I interpret his hetero-normative-reinforcement-movement will probably be dealt with here sooner or later, but here's to you, doc. We only have one best friend that is guaranteed to stick around, one to really confide in, trust and one we know is looking out for us.
Me, meet Self, Self, this is Me. Awesome, youre sucha cute couple.

Cause if Im going to try to find "my other half" (or something even remotely vague and hippiesque), chanses are that Id drop dead, of old age and/or dissapointment, before reaching that goal.
Im not preaching for total self-suffiecency here, or complete isolation.
No, I mean.., I turn insane if I spend too much time alone, you need to experience things outside of you too, Im just saying;
If you dont have your back, who does?

And thats all for re-stating the obvious today, thank you.
Give me a break, its been a very long day and a very tireing weekend.

No comments:

Blog Archive