i can watch but not take part where i end and where you start - an attempt to run a study blog

Friday, May 26

pre-coffee paranoia

Brace yourselfs, its true; I havent had my coffee yet.
In short, lately, its all been about me, me and me. Which, you know, is fine, sometimes it needs to be, but if you so blatently see why it is so, shouldnt you try to change?
Why, is because every single little thing is decided over my head, for me, and Im just trying to keep up. Its nothing like brochure said it would be, kids.

Its not necessary to bitch about it, I just need to change it ...like, soon.
If you want the detailed gore-y list of whats exactly the matter, here you go:
I feel Im not good enough for boyfriend, so I do anything he wishes, I live with two friends, but not of mine, I try to make us all happy, which leaves me having tantrums by myself, and they remark on things which really isnt necessary, at all, and also, in their effort of being nice, some people lay huge heaps of responsibility on me, which I really didnt sign up for, and ma & pa decided to make me boss at their restaurant this summer, and I just would like to escape the decisions and whatnot, please.
And you who dont give a damn, you can start reading again.

So anyhooo, I need to finish analyzing my spectogram, and we have our final test on monday.
I really should get to panicking soon, but I cant really be bothered. Coffee, anyone?


No comments:

Blog Archive