i can watch but not take part where i end and where you start - an attempt to run a study blog

Thursday, April 27

Oh no you didnt..

Yup yup. Not only did ma boy promise to take care of a bill (huge amounts of gratitude over here) but he also forgot it. The bill in itself is already delayed, and in my name. Of course, this is not his or anyone elses fault except my own, but it also proves I cant trust anyone but myself to get it done.
In the realising moment of this, I also find out there's too little money on my account to pay the rent. Becuase the fucktards (who spend their days very close computers, ie able to transfer money) didnt do the ONE thing that is asked of them. ONE. Im not even bitching about toiletpaper, garbage, advertisment, newspapers, I swear to god Im not.
Also, I got home way too late today, no studying done and probably horrible results on phonetics quiz, cause Im doing twice the amount of work my fellowstudents are in our particular group. I dont even know why.

Yup. You got me. Its a pity post. Felt like a natural evolution after drunken post, no?
Im just very very tired, and constantly slipping behind. And so hysterically broke. And so sick of being the only adult. All the time. (Which, you know, tends to make you heap all your stuff on the people who actually can take care of themselves, and that makes me feel like a bad panda).

And for the love of.. If youre sitting überclose to your speakers in the livingroom (you know, where other people live), you really dont need to crank your speakers up. You just dont.

3 comments:

Tanvir said...

Hey.
Turn that frown upside down! You shouldn't feel so bad. I know that things may pile up and that you might think you can't take it, but it will be alright. Sure, bills don't pay themselves, but neither does pessimism. You should try to find smart solutions to your problems, and try to focus on the good things in your life! Like spectrograms! :)

Anyway, about your roommate (or flatmate) problems... Maybe you should try to give them a taste of their own medicine? Like showing them what they are doing to you, but to them, without telling them. Leaving a toilet paper roll outside their doors, or waiting until they go to study or to do their homework and crank your own music up really loud! That way, they can't complain, 'cause they know that they're doing the exact same thing to you, and it would be hypocritical of them to complain. And it would generate some guilt in them and they'll do what you say, without you telling them. This requires that you have explained to them that they should refill the toilet paper in the bathroom, and taken out the garbage and stuff before. And if you leave the trash inside someone's room, they definitely would remove it from there. And while they're holding the plastic bag with garbage and going to put it away, they might think of taking it out anyway, since they're already up. The same could go with the newspapers. You could create a big pile on their computer desks, as they sit at their computers all the time. Or they'll just get angry.

Just a suggestion.

Great blog, too!
//Tanvir

Anonymous said...

I'm a paper person,
I live in a paperzoo,
You'd be a lot like me
if you were made of paper too

ed said...

hey peeps (secret and not-so-secret)
love LOVE love getting comments, and everything is better today (as always after ranting posts and sleep).
On flatmates: One of the problems is our difference in lifestyles. I am (technically) the only one with fulltime studies, the others are working parttime. What needs to be done is me accepting my role as the bitchy mother here, and live it. Even though I dont wanna.
But you know, sometimes you just need to be all whiny and woe-is-me about it.

Blog Archive