i can watch but not take part where i end and where you start - an attempt to run a study blog

Thursday, April 27

Drunk blogging, pt. 1

Oh crap. Here it is again. Drunk blogging when there's other things to be done.
So uhm.. You know when you get together with someone from the past, and you dont really want it to end? Yup. That. With a dose of doubt about..Everything really. What am I doing with boyfirendu, mainly, but also with school, since I am caring so little about it.
I dunno, man. I dont recognize myself, but on the other hand, I havent for the last months, maybe Im metamorphosing again? Or..Have I ever stopped?
These, combined with a lot of Tale of Two Sisters and Ringu, will be following me to bed tonight, as boyfriend wont.
He's magical. He makes all boo boo's and grown up demons go away. I love the security he brings, but you know what that means.

Blog Archive