i can watch but not take part where i end and where you start - an attempt to run a study blog

Wednesday, July 4

Like a Radio

Draft I made coupla weeks/days ago (i dunno) and I happen to keep a no draft policy right now. Its quite tedious but everything needs to get out there. Fly, little fella. fly.

Its a job, you know. Nothing more or less. I just happen to be very good at it.

And as usual, with things that comes easy, Im bored. Still need the money, with what, all this dreaming of mine going on, and I cant really disagree with the amount of free movies Im watching.

So what do I do? Well, part from trying to convince Boss I need a monkey to fetch the boxes, I also work hard, a lot. Seeing how much time I spend doing other stuff (or internetting/notworking) I see how thats hard to believe.

Truth be told, Im just a quick learner and dont care/get payed enough to do all the things I need to.

Thank you, ms Obvious.



Where am I going? Oh yeah. Life's not fair, mmkay, we know this. But Im getting somewhat sick of people around me expecting applause for the most mundane and natural of tasks.

"Oh you did what you were supposed to, payed taxes AND fixed whatever errand?"

Really? Thats just spectacular, idiot. Now, if you could just manage to contain some sense of personal hygiene and actually treat me as a person, well, darling, that would be just swell.



In nerdrelated news: Im disturbingly enthustiatic about the transformers movie, Im re-reading Preacher, cause basically, Im just in a gun-toting mood, and Dylans Love and Theft seems to be working as an awesome soundtrack to all this madness. Or lack of, I wouldnt know.

No comments:

Blog Archive