i can watch but not take part where i end and where you start - an attempt to run a study blog

Sunday, June 10

Tropico - POP!

Wow. So the 70's feel was just a sneak peak of what to come.
I am rebelling, fukres, and I havent even bothered to make up a cause.

Stockholm is hot, hot HOT. As soon as you step out there's this wall of heat, and no wind whatsoever. Even the birds sound more mediterranean. Im barefoot at work, cursing 'pigfucker' every time something needs to be cursed, and just thinking of pre- and suffixes in general.
Why? Because Im - able to, now when last exam is (most likely) passed.

My schedule tells me Ill be working three weeks straight, everyday. Im on day 2 now, and already bored, so lets see what we can do about that. Well, I have to.
Im moving in a week or so (no packing done yet, no) , come 28th Im expecting to get shitfaced at this festival here, accompanied by a complete stranger. Fun! And then, its just work work work, (hopefully) Ill head way out west, all while my hair keeps growing, pants keep flaring and my relationship gets weirder and weirder.

I dont know how Im going to muster all that social energy, man, I already feel terribly hungover. All. The. Time.

But, wow. So much blogtime coming up though (apperently, noone rents dvds during the summer, SHOCKING!), and without linguistics cock-blocking my brain, Im able to dabble in all sorts of stuff, whenever I want, but we all know that the first two weeks will be about regaining some sort of Hotness and Cool. Thats just how I roll.

No comments:

Blog Archive