i can watch but not take part where i end and where you start - an attempt to run a study blog

Wednesday, June 13

Hey ho

Lets go!
(Saw a guy wearing a 'hey oh, lets go' tshirt but come on, there's an aspiration there)
Updates, updates:
*looks like Im moving Sunday through out Monday, not packed at all, but feel as I have fulfilled all duties at current apartment. So, now its just a matter of throwing, packing and then trowing away some more.
*seems like we have many happy helpers and possibly a free truck(esque car).
*working all summer isnt going to suck. Or. Its not sucking yet.
*tan. Partial.
*no quitting smoking just yet.
*I do like my boyfriend. He's awesome. Silly me.
*linguistics is fun, and Im starting to develop skills. Who knew?

wordswordsWORDSand I forget themAllOverMyDesk, which Im leaving now anywaysMaybesomeONEwilldrawtheirfingerALONGitsoonandaccidentlypickupmyWORDS.
Youre welcome.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whats WRONG with your comments???/Nana

ed said...

Uhm...I dunno?

Blog Archive