i can watch but not take part where i end and where you start - an attempt to run a study blog

Saturday, April 7

Taste funny

Life, my own and others', is a complete mess. And I know all you non-readers are just dying to know how that manifests itself. Oh ho, my friends, in the timeless question of:
'Did I leave the coffee maker/curling iron/stove on?'
Noone's home, and Im trapped at work, and of course Im sick of anxeity.
Now, now, I have never ever left the house with anything on, but wouldnt it be grand if today, because theyre not at home/me and bf dont have anywhere to live/tension is already high, I would for the first time? That way, I would have nothing else to worry about.

Ah, forgive the words of utter despair, I guess its not all bad. I just dont see the silverlining or end or beginning right now.

Easter: I talked to my parents, they announced opening yet another restaurant, even though they cant afford/have time for the two old ones. I announced my homelessness. They responded with how much money they owe the bank, and how much money I owe them. Mwah.
Love you guys.
Felt kinda bad for not calling on any relative for easter, but Im working, and its not like therye at home anyways. Or like they called me.

When I got to work today, my coworker said I had the saddest eyes she's ever seen. And then she took my picture.
What am I supposed to say?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

dude, pliiz call me! Ditt nr är i min telefon som är på lagning. jag har dock samma nr. Jag vill höra dig innan ni åker!!!! Kramisar; din egen nanchan

ed said...

will do, no worries. Det är bara mycket hemtenta och sheisse nu.

Anonymous said...

coolers. försökte ringa dig hemma men jag tror att jag hade gammalt nr där också.. hihi. kramis; N
ps. jag vet att du är ultrabusy o sådär, men jag finns på söder imorrn fredag 11.30-21.30. På lördag också men det var då ni åkte, huh? ds.

Anonymous said...

dude, here you are. i fucking lost you and couldn't remember the way back.

if you wanted to move to berkeley you could live indefinitely in my living room. for free. i am making a big art project, do you want to learn welding?

we have catching up to do. i am going to read your blog now.

Blog Archive