i can watch but not take part where i end and where you start - an attempt to run a study blog

Monday, April 24

Why I am doing this again pt.1

We find our heroine alone in springtime Stockholm (finally!), on the train, devouring a foreign magazine, not understanding a word, but looking at the pretty pictures. As idiotic this may seem, it is infact the only way to read a fashion magazine without getting brainwashed, and this she will happily explain to you, would you ask her.
Suddenly, as the train accelerated from the station, it was as if something evoked within her. It feelt almost like .. A hunger, no, a need, no wait, something deeper and angrier... Th-The lust to rant!
It mightve been the obnoxious men sitting behind her, or all these months she's been biting her tounge, or even the ridiculous situation at work, who knows, but the moral of the story is;

Censor or no censor, you cant shake me off that easily. Bitches, peeps, I am back.

I need this kinda place to make me feel moderately good about myself, I need this to create at least a third of my messy head into some kind of sense or ..Some kind of shape at least, and I need this to vent, rant, panic, bitch, thrive, ooze, be drunk and blog (one of life's bittersweet pleasures), and you get the picture...

Introductions is a challange, and Im gladly accepting it. Tomorrow.

Blog Archive