i can watch but not take part where i end and where you start - an attempt to run a study blog

Thursday, October 15

the 'balls to the walls'-lecture

Oh man, what fun.
Going from stuffy articles of McBoring (1920) to flying thru Culture Studies of Fun and Awesome (present) with my new (functional) group; I dont wanna leave. This is the best time Ive had in Uni in a looong time, and I feel everything coming back to me.
I took the lazy way out last course, and now Im too busy enjoying this to learn.
Hopefully, maybe, this might result in a good grade, but Im not going to focus on that, I need to enjoy this and remind myself I can combine my favorite things, and actually have an upper hand.

(Essplenation: We're studying anthropological approaches to different cultural forms; art, dance, music and also (my bebe) visual anthropology. All my upbringing was filled with this, I get this, I know this, and I think I could turn it scientific on yo asses. Mi amis)

No comments:

Blog Archive