i can watch but not take part where i end and where you start - an attempt to run a study blog

Wednesday, September 2

99 tokyo on the wall, 99 tokyo

Aanoo, this whole quit smoking business is hard. Ive always admired people who were hard-core smokers like myself, and quit without any gum or the like. Now, I think that might just be stupid. Id be a wreck without a few daily doses of chewed, horrible-tasting nicotine everyday and would, most likely, cave in under the smallest pressure.

Things were ill planned, or ill destined (since the plan was rather good, but execution failed) and them white lil bastards became a luxery to me during the summer, just like good food and beer, the step to non-smokinghood seemed more involuntary than anything else.
But I am, contrary to popular belief, a bird of my word. If I say Im doing this, Im doing this. I guess people around me just has to bare with me for a while.

The geese are living. Ugly sounds. Cold's coming. Im gonna like not having to open the window all the time.
Added bonus: Cant sleep. At all. Am using this time to brush up on my japanese.
(Was gonna add pic, but blogger seems to be not working. Just like the good old times:)

No comments:

Blog Archive