i can watch but not take part where i end and where you start - an attempt to run a study blog

Wednesday, April 1

Step 1: Formulate a plan

The short version would be; I was knocked down last year, I picked myself up, Ive been sitting thru two godawful courses just to get to what Im studying now, I still cant let this place go and now I found usage for it (and so, me).

One of our assignments will be keeping a study log (how Kirk am I feeling? Very) and I intend to do so here. Out of the log a so called reaction paper will be born, I will get good grades and all will be well(-er).
This is handy for a lot of reasons; I get to properly form whatever derranged line of thought Im following, the much needed (i.e craved) use of english is validated and there's that ridiculous feeling of having to do it. Also, the need for personal b.s and excuses may or may not appear, either way is fine.

I think that'll do for introductions. Hi!

1 comment:

dark said...

"How kirk am I feeling? Very"
I do heart you so, Echo.

Blog Archive